Monday, 12 March 2018

News in grade five

My partner was Kassi, she was a very good partner she worked hard she also took my ideas. I was very happy when I got her as my partner I thought we will have a lot of fun. We did very well in the oral but we were nervous. Our poster turned out well, we had a bit of trouble getting our title to stick because it had to be 3D. The research was quite hard because it didn’t always tell us about our animal that we choose. We choose a Cape fox it was very interesting we found a lot of fun facts, talking about facts here is a fact, did you know the cape fox is 28-33kg and the parents only start to look after the cubs in June July. I thought the dress up was quite fun but when it was our turn I was so scared but we did very well. The part when we had to act was quite nerve racking but I pushed through and I said to my self that if I don’t do this it is not only going to affect me it is also going to affect my partner and I don’t want to do that.


Camp

I hope I am with Gabi,Erin,Kassi,Georgia an Amy. I did put them in my list. I am a bit nervous going on camp. We are going to High Africa. I am going to sit next to Mitchell on the buss because he makes me laugh a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment