Thursday, 17 May 2018
Singing Inspector Visit
Today was not a good day because Mr R made Gladys,Charles,Benny and I sing a song in front of him and if it was not good enough he would scream at us. Oh ya, sorry I almost forgot, hello I am Jesse, I am ten years old, I have brown long hair, blue eyes,I am not tall and not short so I am about medium size,my birthday is on the 21st of May 2007. Now let me get back to why school sucked today. So as I said I had to sing in front of the worst teacher in the world I hate him so much. He is only nice when he has a good day and that is like once in a blue moon. I wanted to say the he was so ungrateful and he was a nasty bullie but when I tried to say it no words can out and then after I was quite happy that no words came out because then I would be sitting in a million detentions with him and that would be terrible. So when I had to sing in front of the class my legs were shaking out of my boots. I was so scared.
Labels:
Diary Entry,
English,
Grade 5,
Iris Vaughan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe he must not make people sing. Because they are bad at it.
ReplyDeleteThere is so much information about your story. thank you for sharing.
Hello Ashley I have just read your blog . i really enjoyed it . i love how you tell us how old she is . i feel so bad for Jesse and her friends . do you now if Mr r can even sing him self .
ReplyDelete