Wednesday, 8 March 2017

Stranded on the Island

When I realized I was straned I felt scared because I was a alone.
My biggest fear was when I jumper off the plane I just saw the sae below me.
My aim was to get to the point where I was dreaming to go to and I made it.
The first thing I saw was the lonely ness and trees every where.
I wouldn't like to ne a ledder because I think I would die and then I have people with me.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Quail Friend
    Seems like you had an interesting time on the Island. Glad to know you made the most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ashley
    I can't believe you jumped off that plane,i'm sure it was scary.Where was all the other people?
    From Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ashley
    I really loved your stranded on the island story.
    What did you eat on the island?

    ReplyDelete